JV Partners Terms and Conditions
We, Positively Practical Network Team, welcome all ethical Marketers to promote our products...
Note: As per JVZoo recommendations, if you have less than 100 sales showing on your JVZoo affiliate stats, you will be automatically set to delayed commissions. Delayed commissions are paid out at the end of the purchase refund period (maximum 60 days). After this initial security period, we will usually switch you to instant commissions.
Affiliate Terms & Conditions:
Under Any Circumstances: Affiliates must NOT use the following methods to promote our offers:
- Mailing to email lists that do not allow recipients to unsubscribe.
- Mailing to email lists that contravene the CanSpam laws.
- Mailing to email lists with subject lines like – “Make Money Now” … “How I Got Rich” … etc.
- We request this to minimize bounce rates & complaints and we always suggest that you qualify your subscribers/lists before mailing offers to avoid complaints or low click/conversion rates.
- Using cash rebates.
- Applying to promote to simply "self-buy" is strictly against our terms. We monitor for this practice and we reserve the right to cancel your account, your affiliate account, and cancel any commissions earned.
- Using negative words such as ‘scam’ in any PPC or promotional campaign.
- Using cookie stuffing or other methods of link hijacking.
Important: Please do not misrepresent our product/offer and follow all endorsement rules and regulations that are applicable both in the country where you are based and in the countries from which you are sending traffic or advertising in. Anyone sending junk traffic to their affiliate link (hundreds or thousands of clicks with zero sales for example) will be prevented from promoting our products. Any affiliate found breaching these terms will be terminated from the affiliate program and will forfeit any outstanding commissions.